Want create site? With Free visual composer you can do it easy.
The Worldwide Missionary Movement is firmly adhered to the Fundamental Doctrines of the Holy Scriptures. Our guidelines of Identity at International Level are reflected in the following:
- The divine Inspiration of the Holy Scriptures: 2 Timothy 3: 15-17; 2 Peter 1:19-21.
- One God in Three Persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit; eternal, invisible, but real, the one who created all from nothing because He had a plan. Matthew 3:16-17; 28:19; Genesis 1:26, 3:22; John 14:23; 1 John 5:7; 2 Peter 1:17-18; Revelation 5.
- Man’s Salvation only by Faith in Jesus Christ: The man sinned, moving away from God and he can’t save himself by his own. Acts 4:12; Romans 10:13-15; Titus 3:5-7
- The New Birth: John 3:3-6; 1 Peter 1:23; 2 Corinthians 5:17
- The Justification by Faith only in Jesus Christ: Who came to the world being conceived in a supernatural way in virgin Mary by the Holy Spirit, being complete man and complete God, lived without sin, died on a cross, resurrected on the third day, ascended to the Father and lives forever. Luke 24:45-47; Romans 5:1; Titus 3:7
- The Baptism with Water by Immersion: According to what Christ ordered, as part of the only two sacraments that He established: “The Baptism and the Holy Supper”, baptism made only after believing and repenting. Matthew 28:19; Mark 16:16; Acts 16:31-33
- The Baptism with the Holy Spirit: The one which is after man’s salvation and is manifested by the believer speaking with other tongues as a signal. Acts 1:5, 2:4; Luke 24:49; Acts 11:15-16
- The Divine Healing and Miracles: Isaiah 53:4; Matthew 8:16-17; Mark 16:18; James 5:14-15
- The Gifts of the Holy Spirit: They are the supernatural investiture of power given by the Holy Spirit to the faithful believers. 1 Corinthians 12:1-11
- The Fruits of the Holy Spirit: Galatians 5:22-26
- The Sanctification: Immediate and progressive, without which no man shall see the Lord. Hebrews 12:14; 1 Peter 1:15-16; 1 Thessalonians 4:3, 5:23; 1 John 2:6
- The Tithe and the Offering: Revealed, from before the law and to the New Testament, as fundamental principles in the powerful law of sowing and harvest to carry forward God’s Work and for the full blessing of the true and faithful believers. Genesis 14:20, 28:22; Leviticus 27:30; Numbers 18:21-26; Malachi 3:10; Matthew 23:23
- The Ministries and the World Evangelization: Mark 16:15-20; Ephesians 4:11
- The Church’s Rapture by Jesus Christ: The true believers will be taken to heaven, carried away in an instant from the earth; together with the dead in Christ, who shall rise first. 1 Thessalonians 4:14-17; Romans 8:23; 1 Corinthians 15:51-52
- Christ will come to the Earth for the Second Time: Seven years after the rapture, Christ will come in a personal and visible way to reign for thousand years. 2 Thessalonians 1:7; Zechariah 14:1-9; Matthew 24:30; Jude 14-15; Mathew 24:30-31; Daniel 9:27; Revelation 20:4-5
- The final Judgment: For all who weren’t saved. Revelation 20:11-15
- The Millennial Kingdom: Revelation 19:20, 20:3-10; Isaiah 2:1-4, 11:5-10
- New Heaven and New Earth: In which the New Jerusalem or Heavenly City will be and God will be forever with his people. 2 Peter 3:10-13; Hebrews 1:10-11; Revelation 21:1-13; Isaiah 65:17
- When a true Believer dies, he goes immediately to the Lord’s Presence: Remaining there until the resurrection of his body; which will be manifest with the Lord’s coming on the Day of the Rapture. 1 Corinthians 15:23, 52-54; Philippians 1:21-23. After the death, the lost souls go to hell, where they will remain until they stand before Christ in the last judgment of the Great White Throne, to be judged according to their works, and be cast into the lake which burns with fire and brimstone.
- We believe in the existence of Satan as God’s enemy: Satan in his total opposition to God, exercises his power over those who haven’t been saved by Jesus Christ, being the end of all of them, the lake which burns with brimstone.
Did you find apk for android? You can find new Free Android Games and apps.